- *(NV) Il Colle PROSECCO Brut (Veneto, Italy)
- Made with 100% estate-grown grapes from the Conegliano hills, this Prosecco smells like a sunshiny day in the piazza. With fresh fruit in the front, it has a dry, elegant finish and pairs well with salads and clean foods.
- *2010 Anne De Joyeuse Camas CHARDONNAY (AOC Limoux, France)
- With a bright golden appearance and a joyfully floral nose, this French Chardonnay offers flavors of candied grapefruit and cake batter. You imagine the summer’s ocean breeze as you finish each salinic sip.
- ***2010 Lo Brujo MACABEO (Calatayud, Spain)
- This Macabeo, sometimes known as Viura grows where no wine could grow before. Lo Brujo- which translates to “wizard” – is lemon-zesty and is believed to be grown by magical wizards because of its hot, arid climate. These wizards impart stone and green apple on the nose. While it finishes quite clean it also leaves a slight minerality that tingles your tongue.
- ** 2008 Bliss ZINFANDEL (Mendocino, California)
- Silky and smooth, our Bliss Zinfandel highlights bright, black currant on the nose and follows with the warming sensation of cooked beets. It fills your mouth with energetic raspberry flavors followed by a peppery finish.
- *2007 Cave St. Desirat SYRAH (Northern Rhone, France)
- If you like your wine big, stinky, dirty and funky (like co-owner Kathleen, this is her personal fave) this one is for you. 100% syrah from the Northern Rhone, this wine has a deeply indulgent nose with promising, vivid qualities and a lush finish making it our edgiest offering. The streamlined tannins make this an unforgettable Syrah.
(*) indicates wines made with organically grown grapes. (**) indicates sustainably-farmed wine. (***) indicates vegan wine.